Page 1 of 1

HUD Stat Different Graph Line Colors

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2024 6:19 pm
by wallacedavidl
Hey, Team

My HUD Stat Graphs are Only Displaying a Green Line. How do I Also enable the Display of the Yellow, Blue and Red lines?

Thanks,
David

Re: HUD Stat Different Graph Line Colors

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2024 9:07 am
by Flag_Hippo
I'm not sure what you mean when you say "HUD Stat Graphs" but it you are referring to the regular 'Graph' reports in PokerTracker 4 then see this tutorial video:

Video: Graphs (Personal Results)

Re: HUD Stat Different Graph Line Colors

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2024 11:12 am
by wallacedavidl
Hey, Team -

Thanks. I see it now. Is there a default way to see All-In Equity by: Preflop and Postflop?

Thanks,
David

Re: HUD Stat Different Graph Line Colors

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2024 7:51 am
by Flag_Hippo
You will need to use filters for that. For example:

Preflop

(NOT (First Flop Action Any Action)) AND (Saw Showdown)

Postflop

(First Flop Action Any Action) AND (NOT (First River Action Any Action)) AND (Saw Showdown)

Guide: Filters