Discuss and learn how to use TableTracker for table selection and NoteTracker for taking automated notes.
Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators
by justforfun » Sun May 17, 2015 5:27 pm
I like to create a new note tracker note where villain raise first in and face a squeeze and he 4bet the squeezer:
I didn't know how to take care of the caller so I add the condition "players dealt into hand between 3 and 6" Does this treat the case that there are at least 3 player preflop?
-
justforfun
-
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:20 pm
by 4StarGen » Sun May 17, 2015 5:32 pm
yep
-
4StarGen
-
- Posts: 1019
- Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:58 am
by justforfun » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:42 am
I think "players dealt into the hand" condition only treat how much players receive cards. But they can still fold pre-flop.
So i need to add new condition otherwise it will be consider as normal 4bet and not raise a squeeze:
Raise first in
Raised Preflop any 4bet
????
-
justforfun
-
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:20 pm
by WhiteRider » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:12 pm
In Actions and Opportunities > Preflop > Opportunities there is a Reraise Opportunity When Sqeezed, which should give you what you want.
-
WhiteRider
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 54025
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
- Location: UK
Return to TableTracker & NoteTracker
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests