Page 1 of 1
raise squeeze as PFA

Posted:
Sun May 17, 2015 5:27 pm
by justforfun
I like to create a new note tracker note where villain raise first in and face a squeeze and he 4bet the squeezer:
I didn't know how to take care of the caller so I add the condition "players dealt into hand between 3 and 6" Does this treat the case that there are at least 3 player preflop?
Re: raise squeeze as PFA

Posted:
Sun May 17, 2015 5:32 pm
by 4StarGen
yep
Re: raise squeeze as PFA

Posted:
Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:42 am
by justforfun
I think "players dealt into the hand" condition only treat how much players receive cards. But they can still fold pre-flop.
So i need to add new condition otherwise it will be consider as normal 4bet and not raise a squeeze:
Raise first in
Raised Preflop any 4bet
????
Re: raise squeeze as PFA

Posted:
Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:12 pm
by WhiteRider
In Actions and Opportunities > Preflop > Opportunities there is a Reraise Opportunity When Sqeezed, which should give you what you want.