SB vs BU range notes

Discuss and learn how to use TableTracker for table selection and NoteTracker for taking automated notes.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

SB vs BU range notes

Postby matkov » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:42 am

Hello, I made a filter for range of cards that villain is 3betting SB vs BU:
Player: (Posted blind/Ante Posted Small Blind) AND (Raised Preflop Any 3Bet)
Opponent: Position of First Raiser Position of Selected Exactly 0

But it doesn't work. Can you specify what filters I should use for this?

One more thing, I have notes from filters that I don't want to use any more, is there any way that certain notes stop showing (without having to purge all the notes? I have deactivated and deleted those ''auto note'' filters but when I play those notes are still showing.

thanks
matkov
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:50 am

Re: SB vs BU range notes

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:35 am

matkov wrote:Hello, I made a filter for range of cards that villain is 3betting SB vs BU:
Player: (Posted blind/Ante Posted Small Blind) AND (Raised Preflop Any 3Bet)
Opponent: Position of First Raiser Position of Selected Exactly 0

But it doesn't work. Can you specify what filters I should use for this?

From your description it seems like that should work, but bear in mind that if you use {CardRange} you'll only see the note if the player went to showdown, which can be pretty rare in some aggro preflop spots.

If you're sure you have hands which should apply please export your note and attach it to a Support Ticket with an example hand and we'll check it out for you.

matkov wrote:One more thing, I have notes from filters that I don't want to use any more, is there any way that certain notes stop showing (without having to purge all the notes? I have deactivated and deleted those ''auto note'' filters but when I play those notes are still showing.

You need to purge the notes and let them be recreated without the ones you removed.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: SB vs BU range notes

Postby matkov » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:49 am

thanks, yes I've seen now that it displays these stats. Any idea how I could build a : call 4bet from BB when 3bet small blind steal range?
matkov
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:50 am

Re: SB vs BU range notes

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:18 pm

As a NoteTracker note or as a stat?
I assume you mean a note since that was what you were asking about before, but that's very similar to what you already made so I'm not sure what you're having problems with - can you confirm?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: SB vs BU range notes

Postby matkov » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:09 am

Yes as a note tracker, would this be right?

Player: Posted blind/ante posted Big Blind AND raised preflop any 3bet
AND
Called preflop called 4bet

Opponent: Position of first raiser position of selected exactly 9 AND posted blind/ante posted smal blind AND raised first in
AND
Raised preflop any 4bet
matkov
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:50 am

Re: SB vs BU range notes

Postby kraada » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:55 am

That should work yes.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to TableTracker & NoteTracker

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests