Page 1 of 1

Flop All-in bet (1st bet) -> Auto-note

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:44 pm
by Bill_Balas
Hello,

this note filter doesn't exist, does it?

thanks

Re: Flop All-in bet (1st bet) -> Auto-note

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:59 pm
by 4StarGen
I'm not at home so I can't help you right now.
Anyway, bet sizes are allowed in NoteTracker, so I guess you can do it.
For now try to play with effective stack size compared to the bet sizes, probably that's the key

Re: Flop All-in bet (1st bet) -> Auto-note

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:37 pm
by kraada
The easiest way is probably to specify that you bet on the flop, were all in on the flop, and did not face a raise on the flop. Then the bet had to be the all-in.

Re: Flop All-in bet (1st bet) -> Auto-note

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:50 pm
by Bill_Balas
Thanks for the brainstorming. Got it running.