Manually add hand histories

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Manually add hand histories

Postby jeffxgoodman » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:47 pm

I would like to add my hand histories from a TOPS tournament that won on Carbon. However, I cannot figure out how to tell PT4 to use my Mac database, which is /users/thedude/library/carbonpoker/history/myusername. It wants me to find the file on my computer, and I'm unable to find it. Can anyone help me set up my database?

Also, when I use the Carbon software to download hand histories from that specific day, it just "loads" forever and never comes up with the results. Thoughts?
jeffxgoodman
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:09 pm

Re: Manually add hand histories

Postby kraada » Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:34 am

If you go to Play Poker in PT4 and click Get Hands From Disk, choose Directory and pick that directory that should do what you want, I think.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PT4 for macOS

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests