PT is now confused with my DIRECTORIES CONFIGURATION

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT is now confused with my DIRECTORIES CONFIGURATION

Postby HondaKid » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:34 pm

Short catch up:

1. Installed latest PS a week or so ago, installed the latest PT at about the same time.
2. Had issues with PS and the player profiles among other things, had issues with PT and the HUD among other things.
3. PT says (previous post) to reinstall the previous version, I do and only the HUD issue remains (documented/PT working on a solution). As long as I keep my PT on the desktop it updates.
4. PS issues remain, they say to reinstall the previous version, first keep a couple of files for player notes, etc.
5. Following PS directions I uninstall PS, import the personal files. Start up again and customize personal settings. All is well with PS.
6. Now the PT HUD does not come up when playing, I notice the DIRECTORIES CONFIGURATION is not set.

What is the right procedure for configuring the Directories Configuration? I'd hate to make an error.

Cheers.
HondaKid
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:46 pm

Re: PT is now confused with my DIRECTORIES CONFIGURATION

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:29 am

You can follow the PokerStars Configuration Guide to set that up.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: PT is now confused with my DIRECTORIES CONFIGURATION

Postby HondaKid » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:22 pm

Error in this posting.
HondaKid
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:46 pm


Return to PT4 for macOS

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests