Page 1 of 1

Old definitions not working (action sequences)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:00 pm
by b4rr4o
I have many definitions still with the old Previous Actions and Actions Tabs, instead of the new Action sequences tab. With the new notecaddy update they have stopped working and I only got to work the ones with just action sequences.

When i tried to save the definition changing the actions i got this error: Holdem Expired

Is there any way to fix my definitons or notecaddy without having to do all of them again??

Thank you!

Re: Old definitions not working (action sequences)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:29 pm
by SretiCentV
Sorry for the inconvenience. The "save new" issue is fixed with the new version I just uploaded. If possible please attach some of your broken definitions to a pt support ticket so I can replicate the issue. Please post a ticket number here when you do.

Re: Old definitions not working (action sequences)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:09 pm
by b4rr4o
Ticket #363435

Thank you!!!

Re: Old definitions not working (action sequences)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:54 pm
by b4rr4o
any update? i got no answers to the support ticket