Page 1 of 1

Latest pt4 update & notecaddy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:14 pm
by Tinman9956
I have had notecady removed and have had no problems since. After I updated to the latest version of pt 4 this pop up appears when I click on hud stats, could you tell me how to get rid of it. Thanks.

Re: Latest pt4 update & notecaddy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:56 pm
by Tinman9956
Figured it out

Re: Latest pt4 update & notecaddy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:59 am
by Flag_Hippo
Thanks for the update. For anyone finding this via the forum search PokerTracker 4 displays a popup tab showing sample NoteCaddy data in any HUD profiles which haven't been edited. If you want to hide this popup tab go to 'HUD > Edit HUD Profiles', select the profile that you're using and then click 'OK' to close the window again.